Thursday, April 29, 2010

What if Sheriff Arpaio said to Obama: Your Papers Please!?

Just had a wild thought this afternoon as I listened to news about Arizona's new ILLEGAL immigration enforcement law, SB1070.  Note the emphasis on illegal.

Now that the law has been signed by the Governor, I wonder if President Barack Obama will ever step foot in Arizona again.  It's just a fantasy of course, but I have a picture in my mind of Sheriff Joe Arpaio walking up to Obama and asking him to prove his citizenship status.

Forgive me for proposing such a silly thought.

3 comments:

  1. Why release your papers or relevant documents when the American taxpayer will unwittingly foot the bill for your defense?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because it's the law????

    NAW, that doesn't matter does it!!??

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, he showed his papers. Are you happy now?

    ReplyDelete